Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer Skips lines as it is printing. It is an Epson…

Customer Question
My printer Skips lines...

My printer Skips lines as it is printing. It is an Epson XP-300. How can I fix it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is an Epson XP-300. Approx. 5 yrs. old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am using a PC. I can not remember the system, but it is a number of years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has been going on for several weeks. Do not remember any thing unusual happening just before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Some of the skipping is just partial printing.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/2/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Have you cleaned the print head at all?