Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Sorry to trouble you with such a trivial question - how may…

Customer Question
Sorry to trouble you...

Sorry to trouble you with such a trivial question - how may I purchase an operator's manual for my Pixma MG3620?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

This unit is brand-new and I have just installed it; my difficulty is that because of a physical handicap I find it difficult to deal with the repeated manipulations required when using the on-line instructions.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

1) HP laptop, 2) Windows 10 Home

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't understand your question - I simply want to buy a manual

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/2/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

I have the manual for you and have uploaded it for you.

You can download and access it from my link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2559gscn1st21wo/mg3600_series.pdf?dl=0

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you

I think you misunderstand me - I want to purchase an instruction booklet; I cannot cope with on-line instructions.

Ok, the book cannot be purchased sorry, it is always only online now.

But if you press the windows key and P you can print it

Are you able to do this?

I'll try. Please let me know when we are ready.

I am ready, please go and print out the manual