Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I got a MacBook Air computer and now I am trying to connect…

Customer Question
I got a MacBook...

I got a MacBook Air computer and now I am trying to connect the computer to my new printer, type: EPSON - XP 235

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased it today and the exact model is Expression home by EPSON

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac computer, OS X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing popped up, it's a brand new printer and I try to link it by wireless to my Mac computer first time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No Sir, Thank you very much indeed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
10/2/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me pelase exactly what goes wrong when you try to connect the printer?

What error or issue do you encounter?

Please let me know

John, Computer Science Engineer