Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Sometimes when I try to print a pop up saying there is a…

Customer Question
Sometimes when I try...

Sometimes when I try to print a pop up saying there is a error and cannot print. I have even gone as far as removing the print and reinstalling. Now I can't get it to reconnnect

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Envy 5660. Maybe a little over a year if that. That is a very rough guess. I went to evglobal who were not any help.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Its a PC, not sure what a OS is. Not very computer savy. Sorry

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been going on a couple of months or so. Nothing different had happened before that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/2/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to install the printer?

Please let me know