Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to download a program to run my printer. Cannon pixma…

Customer Question
I need to download...

I need to download a program to run my printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Cannon pixma MG2520

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc window 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I lost the cd for my printer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/2/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I"m sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg-series/pixma-mg2520?tab=drivers_downloads

, then there, download / install the item MG2500 series MP Drivers; that should work.

- (Or download / install the item MG2500 series Full Driver & Software Package)

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

If the above website does not work, please click on the website below:

https://tinyurl.com/ze53y2a

, then when prompted, download / install the item called mp68-win-mg2500-1_02-ejs... and check.

- Also, are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.