Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Officejet pro 8500A is jamming going through the duplex…

Customer Question
My Officejet pro 8500A...

My Officejet pro 8500A is jamming going through the duplex when I try to print a certificate on heavy paper. Is there any way to avoid the duplex unit?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Let me look it up...

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac, OS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Model is A910; just tried it today. Everything was printing normally, both duplex and single print.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Are you still working on it?
10/2/2017
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 10 months ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

Have you looked at the Dupler's Rollers?