Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not print, get a yellow flash light under the fax

Customer Question
Will not print, get...

Will not print, get a yellow flash light under the fax memory, tells me my color cartridge is low, won't let me even change to just using my new black

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your camera? How old is it?

Probably 9-10 years old, have a apple computer

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I could print some, would not print everything, then I tried cleaning the heads and now i keep getting the yellow light and cannot do any of the buttons on the printer, just keeps beeping at me.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/2/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the unit with the issue?

Please let me know

Thank you