Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an XP410 have just replaced the ink cartage but when…

Customer Question
I have an XP410...

I have an XP410 have just replaced the ink cartage but when I print it misses words and some time half the line many thks David

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

It is an Epson XP410 say 4 years okd

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows home

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It fas onlly happened since I changed the ink cartages

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all thks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

When did it start happening? Did you give a Print Head cleaning?

Thanks,

Kumar