Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I got a new printer and can't put the ink in. I assume that…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new printer and can't put the ink in. I assume that the assembly must move so you can install ink.---but how?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer?

Epson 4720

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a mac, but that has nothing to do with installing ink in my newnprinter!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is a brand new printer.!!! I'm trying to install ink!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/1/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 10 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today. Can you please confirm if you have turned the device on?

Once the Device is turned on, the Assembly should come to the middle.

Please let me know if that's done and I can assist you further. If I assisted you, please do rate and share your feedback.

Thanks,
Kumar