Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not a problem with the printer (dont have one). Battery is…

Customer Question
Not a problem with...

Not a problem with the printer (dont have one) . Battery is low. was told to contact center

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Not a problem with printer ( do not have one) Battery is low.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. 32 bit operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A few months . i didnt act on it immediately.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
10/1/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer