Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I adjust the printer to print the last page first.

Customer Question
How do I adjust...

How do I adjust the printer to print the last page first

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Xp-430-

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Been using this printer for about two weeks and its always been printing the first page first causing me to rearrange the pages after the printing is done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is my only issue

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/1/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris