Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP Envy 5530 All-in-One printer displays a flashing blue…

Customer Question
My HP Envy 5530...

My HP Envy 5530 All-in-One printer displays a flashing blue screen whenever it is turned on and will not connect to my computer to do anything. I had help with this several months ago and I got it to work but the problem has returned. I believe a reset may solve the issue but I don't know how to do it. Please help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

PLEASE READ MY FIRST MESSAGE.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell PC Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has happened for about 6 months but I was always able to do a work-around. Now it is constant.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I have given all the info you have asked for.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
10/1/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Please follow this link to view step by step pictorial representation of the troubleshooting you have to do.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-5530-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5304881/model/5304882/document/c03735646/

And let me know if that works.

Thank you

Suhasini Velu

John, Computer Science Engineer