Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What cable do I need from my Acer laptop to my HP printer?

Customer Question
What cable do I...

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a new HP Deskjet 1112 printer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Had this problem for 3 days. I was trying to see if there is a way that I can use it for my laptop because sometimes I need to have a copy of documents and I don't always want to simply save it in my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just needing to know what cable I need to use from the laptop to the printer.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/1/2017
Technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Do you have the printer connected to another computer now?

No

Okay. If you check this LINK, you will find the cable you need.

Do you have any further questions?

If you found my assistance helpful, please remember to rate my service. Have a nice day!