Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I change cartridade black it keep sayinchange black

Customer Question
I change cartridade black...

I change cartridade black it keep sayinchange black cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

1 year hp8600

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It stoped printing saying change black ink

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris