Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to connect my epson4630 to my hotel server. About 6…

Customer Question
I want to connect...

I want to connect my epson4630 to my hotel server

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

About 6 m0nths

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just checked in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the password ***** the server

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/1/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup Wifi by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CD10201~faq-253800

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>