Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Tring to set up lap top with printer everthing is connected…

Customer Question
Tring to set up...

Tring to set up lap top with printer everthing is connected my wifi and printer but now printer is telling me to authorize url process part of google cloud?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon pixma mx470 series about 5 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hp laptop don't know operating symtem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I entered the password ***** my wi fi and got connted and then this poped up on printer about url proccing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/1/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

ok
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Thank you. So I believe you have a pixma mx470 which gives you a message as authorize url process part of google cloud.

And May I know exactly when do you see this message ?

after I connected my wi fi
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Okay, let me make a quick research on it and will let you know what can be done further. Please hold.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Are you trying to use the google cloud print feature on your printer?

Or have you used the feature before?

I guess it is on my printer but I don't want to use it and haven't used it before
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Okay,In that case we will delete it first. And try printing let's see what happens.

cant seem to find how to delete
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Please try to send a picture of your printer to me where you find difficulties.

did the steps you sent me google cloud not registered delete
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

So you have deleted that option of delete google chrome from print.Am I right?