Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a paper jam now it won't work gives error report.

Customer Question
I had a paper...

I had a paper jam now it won't work gives error report

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

MX479 got it about a year ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My lap top is a HP running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last night and it was a paper jam

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/1/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

since last night
ok it has been an hour since my last message. I need this printer in the morning
it give support code 5100
s