Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It keep having an error and wont load the file to print,

Customer Question
It keep having an...

It keep having an error and wont load the file to print, like its jamming and its not. ive cleaned it and everything.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

One sec and ill get that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ive really never used it. im getting the chance to now and this happens it loaded before and i never used it but it did to a test print and worked. Now i try using is and its not wanting to print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Where can i locat the make and model

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my ph number is(###) ###-####
10/1/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 10 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today. Can you please let me know the make and model of the printer?

Thanks,

Kumar