Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have 2 Epson WP-4530. I tried to print from my iPad (WIFI)

Customer Question
I have 2 Epson...

I have 2 Epson WP-4530. I tried to print from my iPad (WIFI) and now the printer will not print. This is the 2nd time this has happened.. When I say it won't print, I mean it prints from the other devices but the "ink" is not working... I cleaned the nozzles, ran an alignment and tried to reconfigure, still not printing correctly.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its only about 2 years ol

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

C451C model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

NUBY045613 serial

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This has happened to the one at our office also.. same model etc

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/1/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact response you are getting while trying to print from the computer?

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>