Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer only prints in color..will not print black and!

Customer Question
The printer only prints...

The printer only prints in color..will not print black and white!

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I'm guessing 4 years MG5320

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was away for 3 months....put ink cartridges in freezer...defrosted and reinserted....ink levels read full on black cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought we were connected!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/1/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.