Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Nothing why? MG 3022. Scanner works fine. Can not print. Two…

Customer Question
Nothing why? Technician's Assistant:...

Nothing why?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

MG 3022

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Scanner works fine. Can not print

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Two days Tried other trch

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 10 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

How is the printer connected?