Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought new cartriagefor my epson 2750. I put them once and…

Customer Question
I bought new cartriagefor...

I bought new cartriagefor my epson 2750. I put them once and it didnt work. I have tried to install them three or four time and it isnt working. on the screen it keeps telling to replace them?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I Bought the printer in April of thisyear. the model is 2750 epson

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ihave a PC Iam notsure what Os IS?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

FOR a COUPLE OF DAYS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I dONT THINK SO

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
How much longer is this going to take?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
This is taking way to long Iam going to log off.E-mail the the answer
10/1/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Most likely the print heads need to be cleaned. I will send the remote assistance service offer you requested. Just let me know when you are available to start working on cleaning the print heads to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

David.

Do you still need assistance?