Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not my printer my computer i need to order a new screen. 27…

Customer Question
Not my printer my...

Not my printer my computer i need to order a new screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

27 inch hp envy 18 months about

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

L in one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Cant use mouse keeps going to lower right hand corner

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Do you know the model number of your computer?

no i bought it in best buy wilmington de and brought it here to costa rice where i live not and did not bring the manuel
i have somone that can fix it they say it needs a new screen but they cant find one

Is it an all-in-one computer or an individual monitor?

i dont need to trobleshoot he knows the proble i need to know how and where to order a new screen
problem

Please ignore that message as it is automated by the website.

all in one touch screen

Do you have it with you?

but its not hooked up

On the back of it or on the bottom, it should have the model number somewhere

model TPC - P045-27

Do you have the serial also?

3CR61201JJ
Model number no. 27 p014
thank you so much

Not a problem, happy to help!

Would you mind rating my service?