Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just finished a session with Shefin and I need to get back…

Customer Question
Just finished a session...

Just finished a session withCustomerand I need to get back with him to answer some questions I now have

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Cannon MG5520 Approximately 5 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC window10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Customerfixed my problem but I can't recover the documents I scanned
9/30/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Please look in Documents (for documents) and Pictures (For photos) folders.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
It is in My Image Garden not in File Explorer and I can't access it to attach to an email. Sorry but I just am not that computer savy and need help.

Open This PC or File folder. On the left pane, you will see Documents, and Pictures folders. Check if you see the scanned files over there.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Where is This PC or File Folder. I do see the scanned document in My Image but don't see how to manage the document to attach it to an email which I use to do by opening File explorer and there I see documents and I would open it, click on the one I wanted open it and could then attach it to an email. I don't see how to do that with My Image Garden.

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=01f687cd-2f43-4b5a-9fa8-be6702bf06b9

Thank you.

Customer/p>