Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have lost my operating manual and need to replace empty…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my operating manual and need to replace empty ink cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Epson 200XL Cartridge is Epson 200XL High CapacityXL My Printer is connectec to wireless wiFi

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP Laptop on Google Chrome

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just an issue been a while since I last replaced an ink cartridge and cannot find my hard copy of user manual

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

So I can help you, I need to know the model of printer, not the cartridge. Such as, Do you have an Epson Expression or an Epson Workforce 835 ?

I do not want your service please refund my Visa I wwas not advided of your intent to charge a monthly fee

You dont have to sign up for the monthly subscription, thats geared more at businesses and organizations.

Do you want to proceed with one time help, or do you just want me to send you the refund link?

Send me the refund link please
Better yet cancel the visa charges at your end

We as technicians have no access to your account, only customer service does. However you can use this refund link to start that process

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0