Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Epson WF-2650. I am trying to print a file (via usb…

Customer Question
I have a Epson...

I have a Epson WF-2650. I am trying to print a file (via usb cable)

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson WF-2650

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Printing from HP laptop. Problem is that when I hit the "print" button, I only have a prompt to save the document to a file

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Issue for couple of months. Going to get another printer this afternoom if I cant get this to work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, I like the printer and no other problems.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Eric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Eric, Technician

Good afternoon!

Would you mind if we begin a secure remote assistance session? By doing that, I am able to connect with you and work on resolving the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and headache, especially if you are not fluent with technical terms or printer repairs.

The secure remote session is 100% guaranteed, meaning if I cannot resolve the issue, you are entitled to a full refund. We can begin the session now, at a time of your choosing, or you can reply and tell me you would rather just get instructions from me here.