Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Everything I print is streaky I just replaced the black ink…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Everything I...

Second opinion] Everything I print is streaky I just replaced the black ink which was low but that apparently was not the issue.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

WorkForce WF-3620. I just got it brand new in the spring it has barely been used. I rarely print anything, typically just use the scanner

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC and I use Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just noticed it in the last couple of weeks, so today I thought I'd just replace the black ink cartridge which was only half empty Didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I send you a photo of the quality it is printing?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Send me a photo of the print quality by all means. Attach it to your Reply using the paper-clip icon, if you wish to be most efficient.

But streaky print, on an Epson, most often is caused quite simply by one thing... let me know when you would like to try my instructions, and I will type them in for you.

I just added the file
I think I've just fixed it on my own

Good to hear that! If you need no further help, would you be willing to rate my work?