Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I. Epson Work Force 3640. Mainly Mac. The problem is that…

Customer Question
Epson Work Force 3640 ...

Epson Work Force 3640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mainly Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The problem is that when I try to print, the computer says that it does't recognize Skaar Work Room.I am sure I messed this up somehow. This issue started after I installed an update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I talked to John earlier today, and the printer Wi_Fi is connected.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below, and let me know if the issue persists.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners. window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
    Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>