Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error ca. Error appeared 0xE5 printer WF 2760. Pc. Just

Customer Question
Error appeared 0xE5...

Error appeared 0xE5 printer WF 2760

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just stopped working now while i was checking paper tray during printing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

May I know what are the troubleshooting you have tried so far?