Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a letter constructed in Microsoft word but it will…

Customer Question
I have a letter...

I have a letter constructed in Microsoft word but it will not print out when I activate the Print instruction.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

XP-440, about 3 months old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Started just now. I replaced a black ink cartridge yesterday and this is first time trying to print since then

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need some help in getting a printing done

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 7 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

What happens exactly when you try to print from Word? Does it give you an error of any kind?

Also, what version of Word are you using?

John, Computer Science Engineer