Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP office jet model 2620 recently has been taking as as 5…

Customer Question
My HP office jet model...
My HP office jet model 2620 recently has been taking as long as 5 minutes to print a business letter. Any ideas what can cause this.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

I have window 8, so go ahead and write me back

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

I could tell your no response means you wanted the 39.deal and I will not pay it so move on. You should have said so in the first place. I can put 39 on a new printer rather than pay you
Technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

May I ask, when you say it takes 5 minutes to print are you talking about the time before the printer actually starts up or the actual time to print. What I am asking is when you print is there a 5 minute delay and then it prints out quickly or does it start printing right away and then takes five minutes to complete?

Also could you let me know when this started and if you are using this as a wireless or wired printer?

Thanks