Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson printer shows. Printer error code OxF 1. Mac epson wf…

Customer Question
Epson printer shows ...

Epson printer shows

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Printer error code OxF 1

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac epson wf 3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was or am at p.49 of a 160 p document print off. I also had inserted a yellow ink cart.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to finish the last 40 pages.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris