Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can not find the serial number on my printer trying to set…

Customer Question
I can not find...

I can not find the serial number on my printer trying to set up a new used computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a psc 2410xi photosmart and I would say 10 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC IT IS hp COMPUTER AND OPERATING SYSTEM???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just got it and trying to set it up to use.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Technician: Eric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until your question is answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to by replying below.

Would you mind if we begin a secure remote assistance session? By doing that, I am able to connect with you and work on resolving the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and headache, especially if you are not fluent with technical terms or printer repairs.

The secure remote session is 100% guaranteed, meaning if I cannot resolve the issue, you are entitled to a full refund. We can begin the session now, at a time of your choosing, or you can reply and tell me you would rather just get instructions from me here.