Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have my Canon NX920 connected wirelessly to my MAC OS

Customer Question
I have my Canon...

I have my Canon NX920 connected wirelessly to my MAC OS 10.12.06, but I cannot Scan

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MX920

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC - OS Sierra 10.12.06

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is a new printer.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

First, try scanning using ImageCapture and let me know if you are not able to scan. Follow the instructions in the link below.

https://www.switchingtomac.com/tutorials/how-to-scan-in-os-x-using-image-capture/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!