Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is showing an Error, but I don't know what it means. It…

Customer Question
It is showing an...

It is showing an Error, but I don't know what it means. It jusat stop contacting from my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

MFC J470DW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Presario 115DX Notebook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No not realkly

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is the exact error message that is displaying?