Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having trouble linking my Printer to Wi fi. Probably 10…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble linking my Printer to Wi fi

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Probably 10 tears old and it is a HP Printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started when I had to get a new tower. I installed the to tower and then tried to reset up the printer. It keeps telling me to enter the pass code. is the pass code my new password? Or is it some other code?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 7 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

John, Computer Science Engineer