Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MF720C printer, the color prints are bleeding color. Its…

Customer Question
MF720C printer, the color...

MF720C printer, the color prints are bleeding color

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its less than a year old its MF72bCdw

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC Os x yosemite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Also an iphone

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/30/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

about two weeks
I dont think you can connect to my printer
remotely

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

I have already done that
please call me on my phone(###) ###-####
I am speaking to your helpline who is advising me to ask you to call me