Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't print anything. it will do everything else. MX470…

Customer Question
I can't print anything...

I can't print anything. it will do everything else.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

MX470 PIXMA purchased 1/14/2015

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Week or so, it just wouldn't print, no indication of a problem prior

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

If you try to copy, using the scanner glass. Will it put ink on paper?