Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
Paper jammed. Orange drum clear. Tried holding down one
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Professor
Paper jammed. Orange drum clear. Tried holding down one lever and then both levers in back. No luck. … read more
My brothers printer 7820 has a 1/2 wide ink smudge down the
Josh, It Support Specialist
my brothers printer 7820 has a 1/2 wide ink smudge down the paper. New toner cartridge and have new drum, It gets worse with each sheet of paper printed. … read more
I have an MFC 7820n fax machine. Paper keeps jamming inside
Richard, IT Manager
Hi, I have an MFC 7820n fax machine. Paper keeps jamming inside of it and I can't find anything that may be causing it. … read more
We have a TN-330 printer that my wife uses with her
Louie, Senior Technician
We have a TN-330 printer that my wife uses for printing with her accounting. while trying to print labels, a page got stuck. I removed the drum assembly to get the page out. when we turned it back on,… read more
How can I improve pale print color when I use 3rd party toner
TechGuy
TechGuy, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
How can I improve pale print color when I use 3rd party toner kit (not changing drum , fill in powder) and and solve frequent paper jamming problem in laser printer Brother 2140 which consistently get… read more
Bought a TN-350 cartridge for my 7820N fax-scanner-copier but
networkwiz
networkwiz, System Engineer
Bought a TN-350 cartridge for my 7820N fax-scanner-copier but the cartridge looks smaller in depth/width and after producing one document the machine displays a Paper Jam message. Seems that Brother c… read more
I have a Brother MFC 7820N manufactured in March 2005. A
Colin Vincent
Colin Vincent, Company director/Engineer
I have a Brother MFC 7820N manufactured in March 2005. A printed sheet of 8.5" by 11" paper emerges from the machine with parallel tracks of dimpled pressure marks running from the top to the bottom o… read more
My printer wont print the "back cover" light is flashing
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Printer Technician
my printer wont print the "back cover" light is flashing orange the "paper" light is also flashing orange the "status" light is red. please let me know how long is the wait for an answer… read more
I have a Brother MFC coy/fax/scan machine. I have a paper
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
I have a Brother MFC coy/fax/scan machine. I have a paper jam and the machine says to open front of machine and completly take out drum. How do I go about this? I haven't been successful yet!… read more
Hi. I have an older all-in-one printer model, MFC 7820N. It
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Project Lead
Hi. I have an older all-in-one printer model, MFC 7820N. It is giving me a message that "Back cover open. Please close the back cover." The back cover is not open. I have examined, and opened and clos… read more
Printer Model MFC 7820N Problem Could not copy because
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Project Lead
Printer Model: MFC 7820N Problem: Could not copy because in the screen said '' BACK COVER OPEN'' but I can not see anything open at the back of the Printer. Please, could you tell me what I am going t… read more
anyone help me with a brother 8480DN MFC I have cleaned the
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
anyone help me with a brother 8480DN MFC? I have cleaned the drum cylinder with a soft cloth and alcohol several times and my actions seem to make my problem worse. Problem is ink smudges along the le… read more
My Brother HL -2040 printers red light is blinking and will
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
My Brother HL -2040 printer's red light is blinking and will not print. There is sufficient paper in the paper carrier. This started when I incurred a paper jam, which I removed two jammed pages of th… read more
I removed the drum unit and toner cartridge to clean the corona
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Printer Technician
I removed the drum unit and toner cartridge to clean the corona wire. Replace the drum unit and toner cartridge, and now printer won't work...first paper jams, cleared those, now printer not sending o… read more
I need instructions on how to clean and replace the fuser /
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I need instructions on how to clean and replace the fuser / fixing unit on my brother MFC 7820N?… read more
I have a Brother MFC-7220. There is a paper jam at the back
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
I have a Brother MFC-7220. There is a paper jam at the back coming through to the front. I have taken out the drum unit but the paper won't budge. Pressing the blue button doesn't do much to help eith… read more
The Brother MFC-7420 gives message that there is a paper jam
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
The Brother MFC-7420 gives message that there is a paper jam inside, when there is no paper jam… read more
Hi, I was trying to print an envelope and it went in crooked
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Hi, I was trying to print an envelope and it went in crooked and now it;s stuck in the printer, it's an HL-5340D Brother printer. How do I clear the paper jam?… read more