Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just bought an epson xp-820 series printer, how do i get…

Customer Question
Just bought an epson...

Just bought an epson xp-820 series printer, how do i get lower, it only does capitals which is no help trying to add our security pin.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is brand new, xp 820

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We bought it today and are trying to set up. it is a wireless printer, nothing to do with pcs, coms etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only we cant get lower case to put in our pin

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/30/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Please let me know more about the issue and we'll start from there to get it resolved.

It the Keyboard only typing capital letters?

Good morning! I haven't back regarding the status of your issue. Please let me know if and how I can help you further! Thanks! Also, please do not leave a negative rating without allowing me the chance to improve my service to you!