Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What is the FASTEST MFC printer Brother has? .. Ed R. My…

Customer Question
What is the FASTEST...

What is the FASTEST MFC printer Brother has? .. Ed R.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My printer is about 6 years old, MFC-J615W ... Ed R.apoza

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't have a problem, I just want a faster printer in a "small" package...Ed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Want a basic printer like my present MFC-J615W, but want faster printing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/29/2017
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 7 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

Can you tell me about how many pages per minute you're getting from your current printer?

(NOTE: You may see a remote assistance offer appear on the screen. Please just close that out. It is an automated offer that is not relevant for this question.)

John, Computer Science Engineer