Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just got this printer turned it on and configured it when…

Customer Question
I just got this...

I just got this printer turned it on and configured it when I get to the end of the configuration I get a Printer Error that say 0x F1

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Workforce WF-2750 and have no idea how old it is I just bought it brand new

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The computer is not the issue it is not even on the quick guide it told me not to connect to the computer until I configured the printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I unpacked the printer turned it on and it told me to select the language, county, date and time after I did all of that it gave me the Printer Error 0x F1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not to my knowledge just want the printer to work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If the printer is brand new, you most likely have some packing materials stuck inside. Open it up and check for any foam, tape, or other packing, and make sure to open up the back compartment and check there for anything that may be stuck there as well then let me know if it goes away.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?