Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I aam 80 and very inexperienced with anything electronic. My…

Customer Question
I aam 80...

I aam 80 and very inexperienced with anything electronic. My printer has soppesd working. Underneath the off on button there is a triandgle with a yelllow light flashing. Can you tell me what's wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon PIXMA MGe500 series,It's about a year old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC X Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 24 hourws. No event prececed it. I just turned it on.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris