Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Installed black instantink cartridge. Pushed for alignment…

Customer Question
Installed black instantink cartridge...

Installed black instantink cartridge. Pushed for alignment only blue from old cartridge printed. Removed and reinstalled black. Still no black printing. Check ink levels black full. Did remove tab first. Tried printing document nothing.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

HP Office Jet 4650 63 black

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tried printing from old cartridge. Low ink level showed on screen. Printed half a page and then quality decreased to zero. Replaced black cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

What to do next?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/29/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What was the problem with the old, or former, black cartridge? was it simply empty? or was it something else that caused the replacement of the cartridge?