Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought a Brother HL-L2380DW for my Mac PC, One that…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Brother HL-L2380DW for my Mac PC, One that doesn't have a CD ROM port. \

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

It's brand new Brother from BEST Buy yesterday model # HL-L2380 DW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac and I don't know how to find the operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Don't you keep my messages. I bought the printer yesterday 9/28/17

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to down load the installation instructions since I can't insert the CD

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

You may download the software from the following page: http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2380dw_us_as

If you need any additional assistance, please let me know.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com