Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It asking for paper. There is some?????? Mp990. Toshiba

Customer Question
It asking for paper...

It asking for paper. There is some??????

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mp990

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Toshiba laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Hasn't been used for 8 weeks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris