Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Wont print anything but page that says you have successfully…

Customer Question
Wont print anything but...

Wont print anything but page that says you have successfully installed your new Epson printer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just bought printer a month ago. it is Epson expression home xp-340

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell laptop computer

Technician's Assistant: What can I say?

Tell me how to fix it

Technician's Assistant: What can I say?

Last message tell me how to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Welcome! What's going on with your printer?

It wont print

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell laptop windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am just trying to get it set up. just bought it a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just had to spend 300$ as //printer caused security problems

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/29/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

John, Computer Science Engineer