Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an old Cannon copier -- PC170. The heavy round bar…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old Cannon copier -- PC170. The heavy round bar inside came off and now the copier won't pull the paper through. How can I get it to work?

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Never done it before. Works perfectly otherwise. Over 20 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's a stand-alone copier, not connected to any printer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had to pull a paper through and I guess I dislodged the bar. Just a week ago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Please cancel my request and refund my money. I was able to fix it myself.

Ok no problem what was the issue

Please just cancel my request and refund my money

I will. Can you tell me what the issue was?