Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My touchscreen is not working. WF 7610. Dell pc. I can print…

Customer Question
My touchscreen is not...

My touchscreen is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

WF 7610

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I can print just can't use touch screen

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/29/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please