Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Pixma ts9020 paper tray will not com out - also insists that…

Customer Question
Pixma ts9020 paper tray...

Pixma ts9020 paper tray will not com out - also insists that there is a paper jam - can find no sign of paper jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon pixma ts 9020 brand new

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

First time tried to print said i had a paper jam

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris